The word 'Management' as we have studied in our books is pervasive. Management & Managers are required in every walk of life be it Schools, NGO's, IT Companies, MNC's, hospitals etc. At an undergraduate level, Management is known by different names such as BMS/BBE/BBA (FIA)/BBA/BBS etc.
The top Universities in India offering these courses are-
- Delhi University (BMS/BBE/BBA (FIA)- Conducts a Joint Admission test in Mid june (3 year undergraduate degree) with approx 900 seats. Admission is based on an entrance +Group Discussion & Interview , English & Math are compulsory subjects
- IIM Indore (IPM)- Offers a 5yr Integrated Program- 121 seats
- IP University (BBA)- 3 year, conducts a common entrance test- approx 5000+ seats
- Christ University, bangalore (BBA/BMM)- Conducts and entrance test+Micropresentation & Interview, entrance is conducted in April end.
- Symbiosis Intl. University BBA (Pune & Noida)- Entrance in 1st week May
- NMIMS BBA- (Bombay & Bangalore)- NMAT in Mid May. Conducts Online Exam. Require you to have Math in 12th
- St. Xaviers, Mumbai (BMS)- Based on Entrance & WAT (Written Aptitude Test)
- Jamia Milia Islamia BBA- Entrance conducted in May.
We, at PRATHAM, believe in one value the most - QUALITY of Education! With Focus on improving this quality every consequent year and being the BEST in what we do, no wonder our successful result have more than quadrupled in the last years with 51 out of top 100 final selection in Delhi University BMS / BBA(FIA) / BBE 2016 Entrance Exam, Udit Miglani (Springdales Pusa) AIR 1, BMS/BBA(FIA)/BBE Delhi University as well as B.Com IP University, Vrinda Gupta (Welham Girls’ School) AIR 1, BMS St. Xavier's, Mumbai, Srishti Singh (BBPS, Pitampura), AIR1 BBA Manipal University, and Nishant Goyal (N.C Jindal School) AIR 1, BBA NMIMS & Aman Khosla, AIR1 BBA Symbiosis Noida & Samreen Danish AIR1 BBA Jamia Hamdard & Sumana Chopra AIR1 in BMMMC DU Masccom entrance in 2016. Also, 5 All India Rank 1 in SSCBS, University of Delhi, BMS/BBA(FIA) Course in the last 6 years - Mohit Mehta in 2011, Hardik Wadhwa in 2012, Anjumpreet Singh Gulati in 2013 and Anusha Sinha in 2015, With top rankers across all the major entrance examination in 2015, 2517+ students with ranks in the top 50 of various reputed colleges and an overall success rate of 83.7% - we believe in imparting values based education - that never goes obsolete.
PRATHAM offers three options to students to successfully clear the entrance exam.
PRATHAM Crash Course: Starts immediately after boards. Students are given two-month training program with classes minimum 4 days a week starting from March end to June.
PRATHAM WizKid Program: Full Year Program
PRATHAM Endurance Program: 2 Year Capsule Program
Study Material: All students are given Knowledge Primer pertaining to subjective sections. In addition to this, the student will get enough practice questions in the form of class handouts, topic tests, sectional tests, comprehensive tests and full-length tests. Additional material on Current Affairs and a Year Book is also included in our package as a special feature.
Classes: The student undergoes rigorous knowledge sessions by experts in the industry. The session is divided into class exercise, class test and home assignment.
Online Support System: Each student is given access to PSIS (PRATHAM Student Information System), an online support system on PRATHAM website. PSIS contains numerous subject wise topic tests, comprehensive tests and sectional tests. It contains mock tests pertaining to the respective exam with detailed explanation.
Students are also offered unlimited doubt solving sessions and regular backup/revision classes.